Support for Internationalization
Internationalization support is one of the main services of the Association, provided to companies from associated and non-associated environments. APEMETA has been promoting actions with the support of national (QREN/COMPETE) and community programs to provide Portuguese companies with:
- Business Missions and Technical Visits
- International Presences at Fairs and Events of the sector
- Knowledge and useful bridges in external markets (APEMETA has a network of more than 50 partner partners in more than 23 countries with which it promotes knowledge exchange and opportunity-building for companies)
- Benchmarking and Disclosure Collective Actions by APEMETA in Foreign Markets
- Edition of Studies and Publications by APEMETA (Market Access Guides, Environmental Legislation and Sectoral Studies, among others).